Here's an honest, straight-from-the-heart vlog.
Questions to consider:
• Why do you believe in God?
• Why do you not believe in God?
• Do you believe God is good?
• Is your belief in God making your life better? Worse?
• Is atheism the only alternative to rejecting a fundamentalist version of God?
• It's one thing to believe in God, but do you even LIKE the God you believe in?
• Does what you were taught about God contradict what you believe in your hear about love?
• What's the problem with believing in an angry and violent God?