In this episode of The Flipside Podcast, I chat with Robert Schwartz. He is a regression therapist (certified by the International Between Lives Regression Network) who offers Spiritual Guidance Sessions, Past Life Soul Regressions, and Between Lives Soul Regressions to help people heal, resolve life issues, and understand their life plan. He has written the books Your Soul's Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born and Your Soul's Gift: The Healing Power of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born, which explore the premise that we are all eternal souls who plan our lives, including our greatest challenges, before we're born for purposes of spiritual growth.
IN THIS EPISODE, ROBERT ANSWERS THE FOLLOWING:
• What are Past Life & Between Lives Soul Regressions?
• What are "soul groups" and "spirit guides"?
• How do you know if a medium is credible?
• How does a medium channel an entity?
• Why do we incarnate?
• Is every single event planned?
• What about so-called "accidents"?
• What are some of the life challenges you deal with in your book?
• Is nothing ever objectively wrong?
• Does your view give people a license to justify evil?
• Did you ever question the mediums you collaborated with?
• Was 9/11 planned?
• What about Hitler?
• What about those who die instantly (e.g., car crash)?
• What about the death of babies?
• Can't your view create some sort of defeatist mentality?
• Does this way of thinking do more harm than good?
• How does your message bring comfort to those who are currently suffering?
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST TO HELP KEEP IT RUNNING!
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE