In this episode of The Flipside Podcast, I chat with Greg Doyle. He's a former professional classical musician who first discovered meditation primarily to combat stage fright. In 1999, he awakened to the reality of the phenomenon of astral projection. This life-changing experience expanded his consciousness—altering the very perception of his being at a fundamental level, which then ended up changing the course of his career.
Greg is the author of Awakening the Giant Within: A Personal Adventure into the Astral Realms, which details his experiences in the astral world. He holds astral travel workshops, meditation classes and offers healing sessions as a Reiki master in Brisbane.
IN THIS EPISODE, GREG ANSWERS THE FOLLOWING:
• How would you define astral projection?
• What's the difference between dreaming and astral travel?
• What is the purpose for astral traveling?
• What happens to your senses when you're out-of-body?
• What's the difference between the astral ream to our physical reality here?
• How did you get into Reiki?
• What happened when you saw your past lives?
• Ever come across any alien intelligence or extra terrestrials?
• Talk about the time you were taken up on some sort of space craft.
• What about "lower entities" and lower astral realms?
• Is everyone able to journey out of the body?
• What are some astral projection techniques?
• How has astral traveling impacted your life?
• How have your friends and family reacted to your experiences?
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST TO HELP KEEP IT RUNNING!
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE