In this episode of The Flipside Podcast, I chat with out-of-body explorer, Graham Nicholls. He has had hundreds of OBEs and is a world-recognized expert on the subject. He speaks on many areas of spirituality, art, and psychical research. And he’s been featured on The BBC and in The Times. And has authored the books Navigating the Out-of-body Experience and Avenues of the Human Spirit.
IN THIS EPISODE, GRAHAM ANSWERS THE FOLLOWING:
• How did you induce your first OBE?
• Were your OBEs physical or nonphysical? Or both?
• Have you ever encountered someone who recently died while you were out-of-body?
• Are there any actual benefits of having out-of-body experiences?
• Why is there so much FEAR surrounding the topic of OBEs?
• What can you say to Christians out there who consider this stuff to be demonic and New Age?
• Aren’t there dark spirits lying and deceiving people?
• How do you know you’re not just dreaming all this stuff up or even hallucinating?
• Isn’t consciousness an epiphenomenon?
• Any experiments done where someone gave verifiable information through their OBE?
• What is the best evidence to possibly convince a skeptic of its reality?
• How have OBEs personally transformed your life?
SUPPORT THIS PODCAST TO HELP KEEP IT RUNNING!
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE