What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear that word?
Have you ever had someone share their "religion" with you? If so, how was their approach?
Have you ever shared your ideas with someone else? If so, how was your approach?
Does a person's approach even matter? Or is it all about a person's content?
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR:
• The incident of the two passionate men to who tried converting me
• A discussion about passion, truth, and sincerity
• Examples of ineffective approaches to conversations
• Whether it's "right" or "wrong" to make judgments
• If tolerance is always the answer to disagreements
Please support this podcast: https://www.patreon.com/JoshuaTongol