What do you believe?
Wait a minute, let me ask that question again. What do you really believe?
In other words, have you ever claimed to “believe” in a particular idea or creed, yet in your heart, you really didn’t believe?
Or have you ever tried to believe in something because you were supposed to believe in it, yet in your mind, it didn’t make any sense to you at all?
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR:
• The senior project on “Christianity” that changed my life
• Some possible reasons why we believe
• Whether or not we choose our beliefs
• How to recognize our blind spots
• How our environment influences our beliefs?
• Two powerful factors that impact a person’s belief
• Is a God who demands you to “believe or burn” being unfair?
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE