What is behind every message you hear?
In other words, what drives a person to share what they wanna share?
And once a person responds to a certain message, what motivates him or her to do what they do?
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR:
• The sad (yet funny) story of when I was "left behind"
• How much of organized religion is running things
• The problem with the "good news"
• Why the so-called "unconditional" love of God is really conditional
• The different motivations for belief
• Why the "Christian" God is schizophrenic
Please support this podcast: https://www.patreon.com/JoshuaTongol